- 【 】2022年3月2日（水）開催しました！ saveMLAKメソッド アクションカード作成ワークショップ（オンライン試行版）
- 【NEW! ／【 】7/2(土)開催します 】講演「減災のいま」 11/4(木) 開催しました!アーカイブ動画あります
- 【運営全般のお知らせ】6/13（月）：NEW! ／ 第73号（2022年5月号）
- NEW!次回調査予定：7月1日（金）-4日（月）（公共図書館）2日（土）の年次報告会で調査体験ミニワークショップも開催！ はじめての参加希望者はまずは参加申し込みへ
- 最新の調査結果：NEW!6/1時点の （第28回）／NEW!6/17時点の （第6回）／毎週更新： ／毎週更新：NEW!
Purpose of saveMLAK[編集]
On March 11 2011, thousands of people died or went missing in 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami. Although the first step is to search for missing people, salvaging the administrative services, such as libraries, archives, museums, kominkans (community centers) (MLAK), is also important to assist the disaster survivors.
However, it is expected to take many years and cost a large amount to restore those services, because many of them were also badly affected by the earthquakes and tsunami.
saveMLAK is gathering and summarizing information on the damage to the people and facilities in the disaster area and the requests for assistance from the victims. We, librarians, curators, archivists and similar professions, would also like to provide the information to the affected museums, libraries, archives and community centers about what they can do and what they need.
Not all pages in this site are up to date or have the best information. Anyone can edit all pages in this site. We welcome any information from those who live in and go to the quake-hit areas, especially from the staff of MLAK. Contributions from non-professionals in other areas are also welcome. For more information, see saveMLAK:Editing policy.
saveMLAK is operated by the volunteer organization saveMLAK Project which consists of staff and supporters of MLAK.
Currently Okamoto Makoto, the chief editor of ACADEMIC RESOURCE GUIDE (ARG) , is the project leader and has the final responsibility for management of the project. As mentioned above, however, most of the pages (except Okamoto's signed articles) are written and edited by a lot of other volunteers.
For general information and references, please contact Okamoto: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +81-70-5467-7032 if in urgent need. See also Role sharing.
- OKAMOTO Makoto (the chief editor of ACADEMIC RESOURCE GUIDE (ARG) , NII, University of Tokyo, Waseda University)
- TAKAKU Masao (Lead Engineer, National Institute for Materials Science; Board member of Japan Society of Information and Knowledge)
- YAMAMURA Maki (Museum service laboratory, Secretary of Japan Art Documentation Society, Secretary of Japan Museum Management Academy)
- FUJITA Masae (Code4Lib JAPAN)
- Egusa Yuka(Researcher, National Institute for Educational Policy Research; Board Member, Japan Society of Information and Knowledge)
- KABURAKI Azusa (Tokyo University of the Arts, Graduate School of Film and New Media; Research Associate)
- MIZUTANI Takeshi（Librarian, The National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo; Vice President, Japan Art Documentation Society）
- KAMIYO Hiroshi (Director of Curriculum Research Center & Educational Resources Research Center, National Institute for Educational Policy Research; Former Director of Social Education Division, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology)
- TSUTSUI Yayoi (Homemaker, Student member of Society of American Archivists, HAA)
- GOTO Makoto (Lecturer, Hanazono University. Secretary, The Special Interest Groups on Computer and Humanities of the Information Processing Society of Japan(IPSJ))
- FUKUSHIMA Yukihiro (Kyoto Prefectural Library and Archives)
- WATANABE Yukino (kumori)
- SODA Fumiko (Seinan Gakuin University Library)
- UNO Junko (Metropolitan Area Network for Information of Regional Materials, Japan)
- KITAOKA Tamako (Associate Fellow, Ochanomizu University)
- HOSOKAWA Takehiro (Curator & Educator, Historical Village of Hokkaido)
- MARUYAMA Takahiro (Director of "The YAMANAKAKO Public Library for the People's Creativity" / Vice Director of "Digi-KEN(Non Profit Organization)" / Representative Director of "Code4Lib JAPAN")
- MORI Nawoko (Shiraume Gakuen University & College Library)
- ITONO Taisuke (Osaka Shoin Women's University Library)
- KATOH Koichi (Hamamatsu University School of Medicine)
- KATO Fumihiro (Researcher, National Institute of Informatics)
- SEKIDO Mai (National Institute of Informatics)
- TANIAI Kayoko (Director, Osaka Labor Archive)
- AKO Takayuki(Assistant Professor & Curator, the Museum Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Nobue Koyasu (Library Assistant, Yotsukaido City Asahi Jr. High School)
- IMAI Fukuji (Project Researcher, the University of Tokyo)
- NAKAYAMA Miyuki（Librarian, Tokyo Gakugei University Koganei Elementary School）
- MOCHIDA Makoto (Obihiro Centennial City Museum)
- FUKUDA Hiroatsu (Associate Professor, Atomi University; Member of Japan Art Documentation Society)
- NOGUCHI Kumiko (Part-time Lecturer, Otsuma Women's University)
- TOZAKI Miyuki（Librarian, Kanto Gakuin University）
- OHMUKAI Ikki (National Institute of Informatics)
- Kobayashi Toshiharu（Archivists in JapanAdministrator）
- OKANO Hiroyuki (Assistant Professor, Kogakkan University / Literary Museum Society)
- KAWAKAMI Tsutomu（Manager, G-Links）
- ISHIDO Naoko(Osaka Prefectural Center for Youth and Gender Equality (DawnCenter) Women's Information Library)
- AOYAGI Sayaka(Saitama Prefectural Center for Gender Equality(With You Saitama) Women's Information Library)
- SHIBUTA Masaru（Dokkyo University Library）
- NOHARA Mia (ACADEMIC RESOURCE GUIDE)
All members are participating as individuals. The Google Group has over 190 members.
The official logo of saveMLAK was designed by WATANABE Yukino.
If you would like to link to our web site, see Banners and Linking Policy.
The mascot's name is MLAK kun (mulakku-kun).
The server of savemlak.jp is running with the support of TANABE Kosuke (合同会社次世代図書館システム).