< 石巻市図書館ナビゲーションに移動 検索に移動
Damage of staffs and users[編集]
- No site users. One temporary worker missing. (Miyagi Prefectural Library Homepage "Earthquake Information East" from)
Damage of facility[編集]
- With damaged or cracked interior walls and ceilings and exterior walls * floors. Seared outside the building, with numerous cracks in the hallway.
- The main safe water, no wear. The server dysfunctional situation. (K. Nishino (Japan Library Association Executive Director) by phone to confirm the site. Fill: Kosuke Tanabe)
Damage of books[編集]
- Among the loan documents are presumed to span thousands of tsunami inundation is not leading to contamination. The article also extend tens of thousands fell in the hotel.
- Annex annex situation has not yet been able to understand, full picture of the damage is unknown.
- For the time being, closed (and annex). Materials currently on loan, then returned to resume (only if supported by Hall that are difficult to return after resuming who moved out to remote areas). Does not update website content. WEB cancels reservation. (Official site  by. 4 / 5 Ks aka 98 viewing.)
29 * 3 now, has become a refuge for victims of the current field. (K. Nishino (Japan Library Association Executive Director) by phone to confirm the site. Fill: Kosuke Tanabe)
- May 21 visit, be closed during the evacuation of victims and the entrance has been opened SDF baths. Fill: Tonosaki
- Information of accepted evacuation
- 120 refugees (20:00, April 05)
- bouvardia April 24, 2011 (Sun) 11:43 (UTC)
- Kosuke Tanabe
- Visit 15:00 May 21, 2011
Source of information[編集]
- Miyagi Prefecture Home Page Library * "East Earthquake Information" (viewed 2011-04-24)
- Kazuo Nishino (Japan Library Association Executive Director) by phone to confirm the site.
- Information refuge http://shelter-info.appspot.com/maps Google], Ishinomaki home shelter list (4 / 5 20:00) by. http://www.city.ishinomaki.lg.jp/hishokoho/zisinn2011.jsp (20:00, April 05)
Tosaki * (Visit 2011-05-21) [[Category: Miyagi Prefecture]