- を 6月25日（日） に開催しました
- 【運営全般のお知らせ】12/18（月）：NEW! ／ 第79号（2023年10月号）
- NEW!次回調査は未定です：（公共図書館） はじめての参加希望者はまずは参加申し込みへ
- 最新の調査結果：NEW!2023/04/21時点の （第36回）／NEW!6/17時点の （第6回）／2023年3月25日（土）で定期更新休止： ／2023年3月25日（土）で定期更新休止：
- This page provides information about learning, education, how to make a lesson plan or classroom management, usuful books for the mental healthcare for children.
General information on learning or education and school attendance and employment[編集]
Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)[編集]
- Latest Information
- Great East Japan Earthquake(Frequently Updated)
- Press Release
- Notification on Support for Students Affected by the Great East Japan Earthquake(April 8)
- Support for International Students Relating to the Great East Japan Earthquake(April 7)
- On the Provision of Information concerning the 2011 Great Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake to International Students (March 22)
- Portal Site on learning support for school children related to Great East Japan Earthquake (Japanese)
- -This website is working to match support request by suffered area/people with support suggestion for suffered area/people.
National Institute for Educational Policy Research (NIER)[編集]
- -Sharing information about school management, educational guidance and educational counseling.
- -Provided by NIER Library
- Fukushima Prefecture
- City of Yokohama
- Provision of school things (Japanese)
- Chiba prefecture
- FAQ on Great East Japan Earthquake (Japanese)
- Ibaraki prefecture
- -Contact info for inquiries
- Miyagi prefecture
Usuful Information for Class Management and Integrated Study[編集]
- National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (MIRAIKAN)
- -Valid and reliable information to understand the earthquake, tsunami, and Fukushima Nuclear Power Plants accident.
- Maruzen Publishing Co., Ltd
- Iwanami Shoten Publishers
- Available for free text of "Iku Iku Jiten (Child rearing book)(Japanese)
- Available for free text from magazines "Sekai" & "Kagaku"(Japanese)until end of June
- Gakugei Shuppansha
- The Asahi Shimbun Company
- Iwate Prefectural Library
- Team Nakagawa
- Team Nakagawa(blog)(Japanese)
- -Team Nakagawa works for radiation treatment in the University of Tokyo Hospital. It consists of specialists of nuclear power engineering, theoretical physics and medial physics. They provide a correct knowledge of medicine about the accident of nuclear power plant.
- National Diet Library Research Navi
- [ http://rnavi.ndl.go.jp/research_guide/post-2.php Related Information on Great East Japan Earthquake] (Japanese)
- -Useful information for disaster restoration
- International Commission on Radiological Protection(ICRP)
- See 「全国の図書館での震災関係情報の提供事例」 for details
- Some libraries are providing information on earthquake, tsunami, or nuclear power plant.
- Exhibition example in school library (high school) ：Library Blog(Japanese)（Information provided by：Twitter @tsubasac）
Mental Healthcare for Children[編集]
- -Until June 30th, 2011 (extended from April 30th, 2011)
- -Fee: free
- -Representative person: Masayuki KOBAYASHI (Professor of Tokyo Gakugei Univ. Graduate School of Teacher Education)
- -Counseling Members: Specialists on Child Mental Healthcare (clinical psychotherapist, school psychologist, faculty of graduate school of teacher education)
- -Leaflets "Mental health care for children in suffered area", "Mental Healthcare for children in all over the country", "Communication manual for small children"
- -Links "Information for supporters and parents who are supporting children", "Manual on playing in evacuation area", "Support guide for disabled people"
National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry (NCNP)[編集]
Japan Pediatric Society[編集]
Hyogo Institute for Traumatic Stress[編集]
- The Second Edition of Psychological First Aid Field Operations Guide and Accompanying Handouts(Japanese)
- The Second Edition of Psychological First Aid Field Operations Guide and Accompanying Handouts(English, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese)
- -Psychological First Aid is an evidence-informed approach for assisting children, adolescents, adults, and families in the aftermath of disaster and terrorism.
- -English, Spanish and Chinese Versions are provided by The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN), USA
Family Forum Japan[編集]
- Parenting in the Midst of Tragedy (Japanese)
- -Brochure for suffered families
Information Related to School Library[編集]
Japan School Library Association(SLA)[編集]
- -SLA works for suffered children, their reading activities and reconstruction of school libraries with SLA in each municipalities and other groups.
- International Library of Children's Literature
- School Libraries Communication, Collaboration, and Combination (SLiiiC)
- -Procedure of mending up books (moving image)